SilverFox Limos is allowing any reservation that customers need to cancel due to the covid19 pandemic may do so under these revised cancellation policies. we are making every effort to help all effected by the virus as well as keep the company afloat so that we can service the needs in the future. We realize that many of you have spent months planning your trip, wedding, special event or tour with us and for that we are deeply sorry and are doing all we can to help!
SilverFox will now will let you cancel a ride/booking for a full refund in the form of a future reservation credit. Customers must rebook their ride to occur on or before 12/31/2020.
All customers should read their reservation agreement that is at the bottom of their reservation confirmation that was sent to them when they booked. Although the cancellation current policies and cancellation period will stay in place, any customer that wants to cancel their reservation and move it to a later date prior to April 1st, 2021 may do so and all deposits and balances will be applied and no additional fees will occur. This will also avoid the price increase on 6/1/2020. Your deposit and balance May be applied to your new date. Any customer that does not want to change the date and just cancel the reservation completely are still responsible for the balance due and any fees according to their reservation agreement and will be charged at time of cancellation. Also, if you cancel your reservation completely, SilverFox WILL allow you to use the paid non-refundable deposit toward a future reservation as described above. No refunds will be given for non-refundable deposits but the balance may be waived if you cancelled prior to the cancellation period. Again, if you want to move your date, the entire amount will be applied to that date. In order to get this amendment to the cancellation agreement section of their confirmation , you must have your reservation PAID IN FULL prior to or when you cancel.
We are holding to the same policies as other local and national travel transportation companies and our industry experts and we feel this is necessary and fair for both parties involved. This policy does not apply to any rides made on June 16th 2020 or after.
All reservations under $900 will be charged $250 non-refundable deposit. Reservations over $900 will be charged $500. 3. Any changes to pick up time within 24 hours may be subject to charges from original pick up time at the discretion of SilverFox Limos. 4. SilverFox Limos is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. 5. A fee of $350 .00 for each carpet or seat burn OR excessive clean up due to spills on carpet or seats. Sanitation fee is $350.00 for anyone who loses their control of bodily functions in the vehicle for hire. 6. NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND ALLOWED BY ANYONE IN VEHICLE. ALL PURSES, OVERNIGHT BAGS, COATS ETC. WILL BE CHECKED BY DRIVER BEFORE THE RUN AND ANY TIME DURING THE RUN THAT THE DRIVER FEELS NECESSARY. ALL SFL VEHICLES ARE NON-SMOKING. Any law enforcement fines will be paid for by the customer except driver violations. 7.The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. 8. Overtime pay will apply in 15 minute increments after your prearranged time indicated on the run sheet has ended. 9. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.). 10. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine. 11. 50% of balances will be charged to credit card 14 days prior to prom and remaining 50% will be charged 7 days prior to the event. All rentals must be paid in full prior to the ride starting. Please call the office if you wish to pay the final 50% of balance in cash. If so it must be paid to the driver before the ride begins or brought to our office the day before. 12. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. Runs cancelled within 21 days will be charged the full balance. SFL will make every attempt to re book the vehicle reserved and customer will be charged only the cancellation fee of $350.00 if we can rebook the vehicle.
SilverFox Limos General Rental Agreement and Policies
IF THE CREDIT CARD HOLDER IS NOT GOING TO BE PRESENT WHEN THE VEHICLE ARRIVES, WE MUST HAVE YOU SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND FAX BACK TO US AT 704-752-7256, otherwise we will assume you will be present to sign when the vehicle arrives
1. This agreement/email confirmation is a CONTRACT between SilverFox (SCT) and the customer for hire of the limousine service and pertains specifically to the performance by the customer in the limousine.
2. All reservations will be charged $150 non-refundable deposit, $250 for sprinter and mini bus reservations. The balance shown on initial confirmation will be charged in full the day of your scheduled ride. any overtime charges will be run 24-72 hours after your run.
3. Any changes to pick up time within 24 hours may be subject to charges from original pick up time at the discretion of SilverFox.
4. SCT is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
5. A fee of $200.00 for each carpet or seat burn OR excessive clean up due to spills on carpet or seats. Sanitation fee is $300.00 for anyone who loses their control of bodily functions in the vehicle for hire.
6. No Drugs or Alcohol allowed except Beer, Wine or Champagne when all passengers are 21 or older in North Carolina. South Carolina is a No Open Container State in any type vehicle. All SFL vehicles are Non Smoking. Any law enforcement fines issued to the driver or passengers dealing with Alcoholic beverages will be paid for by the customer.
7.The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to open the emergency hatch except for emergency purpose.
8. Overtime pay will apply once your prearranged time has expired in 1/4 hour increments.
9. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
10. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
11. Receipt of this confirmation in any form, Ex. email/US Mail allows SCT to run the balance due and any overtime on the credit card given at time of reservation or any 3rd party credit card if all amounts due are not paid to the driver in cash.
12. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. Runs cancelled within 7 days will be charged the full balance due if your vehicle cannot get rebooked.
Cancellation Policies by Rental Type
1. Hourly Rentals - Cancellation of your event/concert does NOT change our cancellation policy. All rentals over $350 will be charged a cancellation fee of $200 when cancelled prior to 7 days before the event date.
2. All Towncar/SUV reservation cancellations will be charged a $25 booking fee when canceled prior to 24 hours before the pick up time.
3. Party Bus - Cancellation of your event/concert does NOT change our cancellation policy. All rentals over $400 will be charged a cancellation fee of $200 when cancelled prior to 14 days before the event date.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday - 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday - 1:00pm - 6:00pm
All drivers must have lived in Charlotte for a minimum of 10 years and worked for another transportation company here in Charlotte for a minimum of 2 years. They are also put through an application process that requires them to obtain a Chauffeurs permit through the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department. In order to get this certificate they must be cleared by a complete FBI background check, have a clean Motor vehicle Record (MVR), a 10 panel drug test and fingerprint cards submitted and provided by the Mecklenburg County Sherriff's department. They go through a 2 week training program after that with SilverFox to insure they know all the proper protocols on how to handle all types of clients. After that each year on their birthday they are required to submit and renewal application to CMPD as well as a current MVR. They are also required to be enrolled into a DOT random drug test program as well as have a complete physical and issued a medical certificate issued by Concentra Urgent Care Inc. This certificate must be updated regularly based on each drivers condition and determined by the Concentra Doctor doing the exam if they pass the physical.
All drivers that drive vehicles carrying more than 15 passengers are required to maintain additional requirements posted by the Department of Transportation (DOT) or also known as FMCSA Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
The CMPD's Passenger Vehicle for Hire department does a yearly random on site check of our driver files to insure compliance as well as does DOT.
No Companies like Lyft, Uber or any other TNC does this or has these requirements by the DOT, FMCSA or CMPD's PVH department. This is why you use SilverFox Limos!