SilverFox Limos is a federally approved COVID19 essential business and we remain in full operation and operate under all federal, state and local guidelines.
Cleaning & Sanitizing Process
SilverFox Limos along with our partnership with Autobell Car Wash® throughout the state, has implemented a rigorous process to handle the COVID19 pandemic and ensure the health and safety of our clients, drivers, and staff. Autobell uses the disinfectant solution, PURTABS™, an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant that meets the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID19, is fogged into your vehicle during this service. After the solution is emitted into the vehicle, it will circulate and settle during a one-minute treatment designed to eliminate a variety of viruses and bacteria. SilverFox runs the vehicle through before each ride and drivers wear mask and provide Lysol spray and Clorox wipes for additional protection.
What is SilverFox Doing You May Ask to Keep You Healthy?
- All drivers wear face masks, passengers must wear mask if sitting within 6' of driver and no divider wall
- Suburban and Escalade have custom made plexiglass sneeze shields between driver and rear seats
- All vehicle have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes that comply with CDC required ingredients using Alcohol-Based Hand Rub (ABHR) with 60-95% alcohol which is what healthcare settings use.
- All vehicles that carry more than 14 passengers have temperature check guns and any passenger that has a reading of more than 100.4 temp will not be allowed on vehicle.
- Vehicles are wiped down by driver for all high touch areas each time the passengers are not in vehicle
- All vehicles are sprayed after each ride with CDC approved sanitation solution and spray guns